Learn to develop Solidity smart contracts by building 5 smart contracts, of increasing difficulty. Uses Remix, the online IDE for Solidity. Works on Windows, Linux and Mac, no need to install anything.
It will cover the basic Solidity features & syntax: declare variables, functions, visibility specifiers. After you watch this series you will feel comfortable coding beginner to intermediate smart contract in Solidity.
This is a free part of the “Smart Contract 30 course”, where we build together 30 smart contracts.
– Full Smart contract 30 course:
– Become a free member of EatTheBlocks Pro:
– Become a paid member of EatTheBlocks Pro:
– Official Website https://eattheblocks.com
– Author Website: https://www.julienklepatch.com