The CompTIA Security+ exam is an internationally recognized validation of foundation-level security skills and knowledge, and is used by organizations and security professionals around the globe.
Security+ ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to:
- Install and configure systems to secure applications, networks, and devices
- Perform threat analysis and respond with appropriate mitigation techniques
- Participate in risk mitigation activities
- Operate with an awareness of applicable policies, laws, and regulations
These are the Domains that need to be understood by potential candidates planning for the exam:
- 1.0 Threats, Attacks and Vulnerabilities – 21%
- 2.0 Technologies and Tools – 22%
- 3.0 Architecture and Design – 15%
- 4.0 Identity and Access Management – 16%
- 5.0 Risk Management – 14%
- 6.0 Cryptography and PKI – 12%
1) Which of the following can be provided to an AAA system for the identification phase?
c] One-time token
d] One-time token
2) Which of the following attacks specifically impact data availability?
3) Which of the following should be used to implement voice encryption?
4) Corporations choose to exceed regulatory framework standards because of which of the following incentives?
a] It improves the legal defensibility of the company.
b] It gives a social defense that the company is not violating customer privacy laws.
c] It proves to investors that the company takes APT cyber actors seriously
d] It results in overall industrial security standards being raised voluntarily.
Once you practice these tests and score 80% or higher consistently, you’ll be ready to schedule your Security+ test date. Plus by taking the time to properly prepare now – you’ll avoid wasting more time and money.