CompTIA Network+ certification is an entry-level certification for information technology (IT) professionals.
It helps develop a career in IT infrastructure covering troubleshooting, configuring, and managing networks. Coupon: Link
Network+ ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to:
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Design and implement functional networks
- Support the creation of virtualized networks
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
These are the Domains that need to be understood by potential candidates planning for the exam:
- Network Troubleshoot & Tools: 22%
- Networking Concepts: 23%
- Network Infrastructure: 18%
- Network Operations: 17%
- Network Security: 20%
1) A penetration tester has been tasked with reconnaissance to determine which ports are open on the network. Which of the following tasks should be done FIRST? (Choose two.)
a] Network scan
b] Banner grab
d] DHCP server check
e] Brute-force attack
Answer: a], c]
2) The process of attempting to exploit a weakness in a network after being given permission by the company is known as:
a] penetration testing
b] vulnerability scanning
d] social engineering
3) Which of the following should be configured on the network to achieve performance for the FCoE storage traffic?
b] DHCP snooping
c] Jumbo frames
d] Virtual IP
4) Which of the following policies prohibits a network administrator from using spare servers in the data-center to mine bitcoins?
Once you practice these tests and score 80% or higher consistently, you’ll be ready to schedule your test date. Plus by taking the time to properly prepare now – you’ll avoid wasting more time and money.