$26.95 - $16.17
(as of Aug 13,2019 14:26:57 UTC – Details)
Over 60 billion on-line messages are despatched on digital platforms on daily basis, and solely a choose few succeed in the mad scramble for buyer consideration.
This implies that the query for anybody who needs to realize mass publicity for his or her transformative content material, enterprise, or model or join with audiences across the globe is not if they need to use social media however how to greatest reap the benefits of the quite a few totally different platforms.
How are you able to make a vital affect in the digital world and stand out amongst all of the noise?
Digital strategist and “growth hacker” Brendan Kane has the reply and can present you the way—in 30 days or much less. A wizard of the social media sphere, Kane has constructed on-line platforms for A-listers together with Taylor Swift and Rihanna. He’s suggested manufacturers corresponding to MTV, Skechers, Vice and IKEA on how one can set up and develop their digital viewers and engagement. Kane has spent his profession discovering one of the best instruments to show any no-name into a prime influencer just by talking into a digital camera or publishing a standard weblog—and now he’ll share his secrets and techniques with you.
In One Million Followers, Kane will educate you how one can acquire an genuine, devoted, and numerous on-line following from scratch; create private, distinctive, and invaluable content material that can have interaction your core viewers; and construct a multi-media model via platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, and LinkedIn.
Featuring in-depth interviews with celebrities, influencers, and advertising and marketing consultants, together with:
- Chris Barton, cofounder and board director of Shazam and former head of Android enterprise growth for Google
- Ray Chan, CEO and cofounder of 9GAG
- Julius Dein, web character and magician with practically 16 million Facebook followers
- Mike Jurkovac, Emmy Award–winner and artistic director of will.i.am and the Black Eyed Peas
- Phil Ranta, former COO of Studio71 and VP of community at Fullscreen
- Eamonn Carey, managing director at Techstars London
- Jonathan Skogmo, founder and CEO of Jukin Media, Inc.
- Jon Jashni, founding father of Raintree Ventures and former president and chief inventive officer of Legendary Entertainment
One Million Followers is the final word information to constructing your worldwide model and unlocking all the advantages social media has to supply. It’s time to cease being a follower and begin being a chief.