(as of Jul 23,2019 13:50:01 UTC – Details)
Real-world examples of cross-browser, mobile, and data-driven testing with all the most recent options of Selenium WebDriver 3
- Unlock the total potential of Selenium to check your web purposes
- Use Selenium Grid for sooner, parallel working, and cross-browser testing
- Test iOS and Android Apps with Appium
Selenium WebDriver is an open supply automation software carried out via a browser-specific driver, which sends instructions to a browser and retrieves outcomes. The newest model of Selenium 3 brings with it loads of new options that change the best way you utilize and setup Selenium WebDriver. This e-book covers all these options alongside with the supply code, together with a demo web site that lets you work with an HMTL5 software and different examples all through the e-book.
Selenium WebDriver 3 Practical Guide will stroll you thru the varied APIs of Selenium WebDriver, that are utilized in automation exams, adopted by a dialogue of the varied WebDriver implementations out there. You will study to strategize and deal with wealthy web UI utilizing superior WebDriver API alongside with real-time challenges confronted in WebDriver and options to deal with them. You will uncover differing types and domains of testing equivalent to cross-browser testing, load testing, and mobile testing with Selenium. Finally, additionally, you will be launched to data-driven testing utilizing TestNG to create your individual automation framework.
By the tip of this e-book, it is possible for you to to pick any web software and automate it the best way you need.
What you’ll study
- Understand what Selenium 3 is and how is has been improved than its predecessor
- Use completely different mobile and desktop browser platforms with Selenium 3
- Perform superior actions, equivalent to drag-and-drop and motion builders on web web page
- Learn to make use of Java eight API and Selenium 3 collectively
- Explore distant WebDriver and uncover how you can use it
- Perform cross browser and distributed testing with Selenium Grid
- Use Actions API for performing numerous keyboard and mouse actions
Who this e-book is for
Selenium WebDriver 3 Practical Guide is for software program high quality assurance/testing professionals, software program venture managers, or software program builders excited about utilizing Selenium for testing their purposes. Prior programming expertise in Java is critical.
Table of Contents
- Introducing WebDriver and WebElements
- Working with Browser Drivers
- Using Java eight options alongside with Selenium
- Exploring the Features of WebDriver
- Exploring Advanced Interactions of WebDriver
- Understanding WebDriver Events
- Exploring RemoteWebDriver
- Setting up Selenium Grid
- The PageObject Pattern
- Mobile Testing on iOS and Android utilizing Appium
- Data Driven Testing with TestNG